Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reflection of life - A poem by me!! :P

I thought I had a perfect life,
Hanging out with friends day and night,
Loving parents, who cant stop giving,
Moderate in studies, yet always winning

and then I got to CSC,
with hopes and dreams as big as me,
I made new friends, I had some laughs,
I got boozed up with some clowns and dwarfs

Now I had some money to spend,
I was changing my living trend,
Life with friends still went on,
It still was OK, with one gone

and then one day I got surprised,
(I had) nothing to look for but I had to find,
A friend poked deep into my heart,
I always thought we were miles apart

I never thought I would see that side of me,
but now it was all wild and free,
I got my chance to speak my mind,
but I crumbled under the pressure,
I was still confused, looking for truth,
but someone begged to differ

I was thinking if this could be true,
I couldn't see it coming out of the blue,
I wondered if I could get this treat,
could it be a story of the beauty and the beast?

and then all of this fell apart,
dreams were shattered, hopes were lost,
I got back to my merry ways,
but is this how I want to stay?

Everyone in life deserves a chance,
To experience happiness and romance,
Someday my ship will definately come in,
untill that day I'll wait and grin!
I know I have a chance and I can still win,
cause everything ends with a happy ending...

No comments: