Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Done - Kush

A Story of a guy who thought he knew the world,
The times kept changing he didn't bother,
He just wound it up and give it a swirl,
He lost his way, he just gave it away,
He was scared to be found,
A lot of love was just isn't enough,
To make him crawl back home,

and he said,

Don't let me go..
cause I want it so..
and I can take no more,
(of life)
and till the day is done,
I wont hide I'll run,
cause I'm feeling..
That I'm done...

This Guy kept crying', cause he knew he had enough,
His friends kept calling', he dint bother,
He just knew it was tough enough,
He just roamed around in circles,
He found nothing else to see,
He just closed his eyes and cried out,
please let me be,

and he said,

Just let me go..
Cause I want it so..
and i can take no more..
(of life)
and till the day is done..
I wont hide i'll run..
Cause I'm feeling..
That I'm Done!!

No comments: